The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance is giving a dollar per follower of @CancerAlliance to a cancer organization with the most votes. They are currently holding an online poll which can be found at http://can.cr/vote. This is a great way to make a difference in the cancer community! I hope everyone will join in the fight to defend against this deadly disease! The Jimmy Fund is the organization with the most votes right now so start voting and following if you want to make a difference!
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
My name is David Haas and this is my new blog. A little bit about myself:
- I am an advocate for cancer patients and want to make a difference in their lives because cancer has devastated so many people in this world.
- I love to write and share my opinions, feelings, and views with others.
- I have some great hobbies that include Rock Climbing, Racquetball, and watching sports.
- I love Bruce Springstein, Tom Petty, and Bob Dylan
- I have great respect for Lance Armstrong and all he has overcome and fought for. That being said, if I could have dinner with one person in the world right now it would be Will Ferrel.
This is the first of many blog posts and I hope you got to know me better!
Posted by David Haas at 8:29 AM